THE RETURN POLICY
- Return in 3 Days, in Case 3 Days Over You are Not Eligible for Return .
- Exchange No Charges. Exchange in 3 Days, in Case 3 Days Over You are Not Eligible for Exchange .
- in case any issue Regarding Submitting Return Request or Other. hassle-free to Contact Call / Whats App +91 7980858073.
- In case of international shipments return/refund/exchange is not applicable other than for damaged products, and the concern has to be reported within 24 hours from the time of order delivered, via email only.
In case of international shipments return/refund/exchange is not applicable other than for damaged products, and the concern has to be reported within 48 hours from the time of order delivered, via email only.
International orders which are undelivered due to any issues from the customer’s end, are inapplicable for Refund. Hence, its requested to not place any refund request, in case of non-delivery of products wherein the customer was unreachable/out of station/has provided incorrect shipping information or any such issues which arised from customer side.
Once we receive the request, we shall send across an Email stating confirmation of the same and inquiring about your bank account details for refund purpose.
The product will be picked up from your doorstep, and the courier arrangements required for this will be our sole responsibility.
Once we get the product in our warehouse, it shall be put under quality testing.
If the product qualifies required parameters, we shall send across another mail confirming the return and assuring refund.
You are expected to receive the refund amount credited to your bank account within 7-10 business days from the date of returned Saree received by us
Exclusive Designer Sarees are ineligible for Return/Exchange/Refunds.
Conditions Under Which Return Is Infeasible
There are certain circumstances under which Umasaree would not accept a return. The following are the parameters that have to be met for validating a return:
- The product must be unused.
- It must not have any stain, sweat or body odour on it.
- It must not be torn or damaged.
- The price tags and/or paper tags should be unaltered.
- The packaging and folding should be intact.
- The product must not be washed or dry cleaned.
- Please note, our Sarees are Handloom/Handwoven/Handcrafted, hence irregularities eg. in weaving, color variations, color spread etc are usual, and will not be considered as defect/damage. Kindly reach out to our customer care team for any further information.
- Blouses are not considered for return. Once the blouse is delivered to the customer, it is considered as the final sale involving no options of return/exchange/refund, so customers are requested to not to place any return or refund requests post a blouse purchase.
- Dupattas are not considered for return. Once the dupatta is delivered to the customer, it is considered as the final sale involving no options of return/exchange/refund, so customers are requested to not to place any return or refund requests post a dupatta purchase.
- Products purchased on any discount/offers/sale are INELIGIBLE for Return/Exchange/Refund.
- Products that are made on “Pre-Order” basis are not eligible for any return/refunds/exchanges unless the product is damaged.
- Exchange/Return for Designer Sarees or Sarees worth more than 10,000 INR will be accepted only in the case of manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item.
- Any order worth more than 50,000 INR is not considered for Return/Exchange/Refund.
- Order placed for Sarees’ in exchange is ineligible for return/exchange/refund.
- No return shall be entertained if the product is purchased with customization (Fall & Pico and/or Running blouse stitched)
- For Jewellery, return/exchange/refund is not applicable. Once the Jewellery is delivered to the customer, it is considered as the final sale involving no options of return/exchange/refund, so customers are requested to not to place any return or refund requests post a Jewellery purchase.
- Any orders which are dispatched on urgent basis, on customer request, before the dispatch timeline, will be ineligible for Return/Exchange/Refund.
- Prepaid orders once dispatched from our warehouse, post confirmation from client, are inapplicable for any cancellation and/or refund.
- Products purchased using EMI options, available on website, are not eligible for returns/refund/exchange.
When Can You Cancel An Order?
Any purchase can be cancelled before the shipment process is initiated. Once the shipment process is started, the product will not be eligible for cancellation. However, you can initiate a return once it is delivered to you. If cancellation is requested before the shipment/dispatch of the product, the entire amount you have paid will be returned.
Kindly note, Prepaid orders will not be considered for any cancellation and/or refund.
The Refund Policies
Refunds will be processed only through net banking if it’s a COD/Payment is paid via Paypal. For prepaid orders, we refund the amount only to the account from which you made the payment. We also ensure that your bank account information remains private and confidential.
For Domestic order: The entire amount paid for any purchase shall be returned (this excludes the shipping charges, that is an amount of Rs 300.00) within 7-10 business days from the date of receipt of returned Saree and account details. [account details, as applicable depending on mode of payment]
We have done our best to display the colours of the products as accurately as possible on this site. However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. We request you to make allowance for such variation in the colour of the products as displayed on the website when compared to the product you have received.
The Customer should take note of the following:
- The colours red, maroon and orange tend to reflect differently.
- The colours green and blue may overlap, as is the case with off-white, white and cream.
- Sea Green sometimes looks Aqua Blue, and the other way around.
- Sequins and beads used to embellish the product tend to come off in spite of prudent care.
- The tassels/pompoms used to embellish the product may vary with the color shown on website and of every piece of particular Saree as it’s Handwoven
- The sequins, beads, zardozi with prel latkans used to embellish the product specifically blouses may come in variety as per the availability of the designs of the same.
- In Kalamkari Sarees, as it is Hand-painted/Handcrafted and in Hand Painted/Hand block Print Sarees, color spread and irregularity in design is common, hence it won’t be considered as damaged/defective and no return/refund/exchange request will be considered.
Direct Communication For Return & Exchange : Contact Whatsapp-